TV Packs only

Your chance to get involved!

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Admin's Corner » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#168393] Written by: tizer25911 [07/10/2011, 17:39]
i love the design and have no issues whatsoever, but if you need to change it , let us have a look at what
the proposals are, sometimes change is good, but there's nothing wrong with the current site design!
[#168743] Written by: robertace [12/10/2011, 10:36]
i like what we have now. i allways say should keep it simple stupid (kiss) program. if its not broke
dont fix it
[#168745] Written by: robertace [12/10/2011, 10:45]
when you create a brand or logo you should stick with it. that way it keeps growing. no need to start
over with a new brand. what ever you decide to do. i hope ez tv can stick around. it is the best site i
have come across
[#168763] Written by: trippything [12/10/2011, 15:03]

help.
[#169020] Written by: starquest56 [16/10/2011, 20:43]
to eztv...just a quick message to thank you for your site. without it, i would miss a lot of the shows that i
really enjoy watching....keep up the good work! it is hard living in another country and not being able to
watch shows from the usa. thanks again for the great site!!!
[#169027] Written by: RockerCam [16/10/2011, 22:42]
keep it simple stupid...lol

i agree!
[#169066] Written by: jungcookie [17/10/2011, 09:48]
is there any way that on my page we can categorize by airing day as well as alphabetize by name like we
have now? so i'll know what to look for day by day. thanks for the great work you are doing.
[#169111] Written by: BlackJesusThaMan [17/10/2011, 22:55]
it would be nice, if we were able to add to show list 720p and regular definition separately.
keep up the good work!
[#169280] Written by: jcm [20/10/2011, 08:32]
hello. i'm new to the site and love it so far. the rss feed feature is very handy. i've noticed that some
shows are not listed on here, but are available in other places. would it be possible to expand the shows
that are offered/listed on here, or possibly a "request a show" area?
[#169424] Written by: octogirl [22/10/2011, 13:16]
please help

i have been searching the internet and all torrent sites for this q&a and cant seem to find it.
sorry if i am in the wrong place here.

leechers are said to be bad and i can understand that...however i am not sure what a leecher
is...and many people may be in the same boat so don't be so quick to judge.

my cable company offers packages and i have the the best one but it is limited to how much i can
download. last month i was charged $80 over the price of my package price and when i called them
they say that i went over due to my uploading. i believe i have 175gb limitation and have a very
fast computer and would love to seed and help out every one. what do others do about this? sorry i
am not that computer savvy so you have to understand i may not know all the lingo!
[#169615] Written by: BogChef [25/10/2011, 06:47]
hello!

i've used eztv for over five years and it's hands down the best torrent site on the net. i do
graphic design work on the side of my usual job and have made many tv show icons / banners for our
media server at home.

i'd like to submit (in the correct dimensions of course) some missing artwork for the eztv show
pages and help fill in the missing pieces. like many people, the artwork piques my curiousity for a
show (person of interest being the latest) and i download them on the strength of that to see if
they're worth watching.

who do i need to pm to submit them for review?

[#169658] Written by: NovaKing (Administrator) [26/10/2011, 03:59]
Quote by bogchef
hello!

i've used eztv for over five years and it's hands down the best torrent site on the net. i do
graphic design work on the side of my usual job and have made many tv show icons / banners for our
media server at home.

i'd like to submit (in the correct dimensions of course) some missing artwork for the eztv show
pages and help fill in the missing pieces. like many people, the artwork piques my curiousity for a
show (person of interest being the latest) and i download them on the strength of that to see if
they're worth watching.

who do i need to pm to submit them for review?

just submit images here, and one of the guys will use them if they find them useful.
[#169715] Written by: burnecali [27/10/2011, 01:54]
i'm a recent fan of the show, watched all the family guy dvds late last summer, right in time to
watch season 6 live. loved every bit.

regards
burnecali
http://www.clearancedvdprices.com/family-guy-the-complete-seasons-dvd-set/
[#169750] Written by: MazmeDreamy [27/10/2011, 14:34]
http://mazme89.deviantart.com/gallery/

mail me if ur interested
[#169806] Written by: tony.solozo [28/10/2011, 07:37]
hai everyone i am from malaysia and i like to ask about why are the episode for this week csi and
criminal minds is not in yet? and thanks for the torrent because here in malaysia we have to wait about 5
month for the latest season.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]