TV Packs only

Vuze Problems since last night?

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » General » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#122740] Written by: hp [13/11/2009, 21:26]
apparently there is possibly one good reason why vuze is crashing on many people, this has been
supposedly admitted by a member of the vuze staff off-record to someone i know and goes like this.

"as of the start of november interpol are keeping a careful eye on traffic passed through the vuze
p2p interface for analysis and data collection on copyright infringement and for collation into
possible lawsuits against major infringers. this may be the reason why your vuze crashes as certain
computers have been reported as seeming to notice whats happening and crashing our software, how
this is happening we are unsure but is being investigated. this analysis will be on-going for
approximately six months as far as is known"

i have no idea if this is a totally legit quote as i was not present for the conversation and to me
as such is only rumour but if true i might caution users to be very careful for a while.
[#122741] Written by: NovaKing (Administrator) [13/11/2009, 21:28]
that is not a legit quote... anyone with a brain knows the issue was due to us adding the .onion
tracker as default to our torrents, vuze caused a crashed when it detected the .onion domain, this
had been fixed in latest revisions.
[#123041] Written by: foxpuppet [17/11/2009, 18:23]
i have a problem with vuze crashing when i click or use a magnet link from eztv.
i tried updating to the latest version and it appears i already have it. i'm on mac. any ideas what it could be?
[#124126] Written by: NaughtyJustin [03/12/2009, 15:14]
hi,

i follow eztv on vuze and for the last 7 days it as not updated on my vuze when i click update. this is
the same for a few of them hdtv. i have posted on vuze support and had no luck. i have the new
version of vuze and have windows xp.

if anyone can help thank you i have looked around but not found anything.

cheers
nj
[#125651] Written by: Migito [29/12/2009, 19:24]
am i the only one with rss difficulties? when i click on my rss feed for eztv in utorrent it suddenly no
longer displays any tv show episodes. is anyone else having the same issue?
[#127516] Written by: emmabranch [04/02/2010, 17:36]
hi im trying to download lost but when i click on it this is what it says does any one no why not enough
statistical data
[#127517] Written by: fayfoorer [04/02/2010, 18:53]
Quote by migito
am i the only one with rss difficulties? when i click on my rss feed for eztv in
utorrent it suddenly no
longer displays any tv show episodes. is anyone else having the same issue?

my vuze reports a "malformed xml" in the feed. apparently utorrent is not the only one having
problems with the rss. i hope this doesn't last for long now that we established there is a problem
with it.
[#127669] Written by: im_loving_it [07/02/2010, 05:26]
hi,
its my first time posting a message, i been using vuze on my mac for ages without any problems, now
all of a sudden when i click for it download a torrent, nothing happens, i havent even changed any
settings and this just happened out of nowhere, i dont know why this is happening because i havent
even made any changes to it, can someone please help me? i cant download anything anymore. i tried
uninstalling and installed it again and the same thing, im thinking about reformatting my hard
drive, pleaseeeee someone help me!!!!!! does anyone have the same problem? what did you do?
[#130460] Written by: powerscape007 [19/03/2010, 22:06]
i have got the same problem as mentioned from im_loving_it user. eztv torrents suddenly can not work
in vuze. but it can work in transmission. i use vuze 4.3.1.2 in my mac os x 10.4.11, powerpc g4
machine apple macintosh. but last several days, eztv torrent stops working in vuze. when i checked
eztv torrent info in vuze, tracker status indicates that network not enabled, and connection error.
however same torrents can work in old version of transmission application. but new version
transmission can not work in ppc macintosh. also, there is not any utorrent application for powerpc
mac. so, what is going on for eztv torrents?
[#133095] Written by: NovaKing (Administrator) [29/04/2010, 07:49]
i strongely suggest you visit the vuze forums with your issue as they will be of more use in
resolving your issue.
[#133255] Written by: MaartenMM [01/05/2010, 15:14]
i agree
[#134033] Written by: darthvengeant [12/05/2010, 05:46]
i used to use vuze, but is is a ram and resource hog. all that crap for just downloading things is
overkill.

utorrent runs like a dream, in fact it downloads things faster than vuze, and has minimal ram and
resource use. i would suggest a move to utorrent.
[#135116] Written by: atwozed [23/05/2010, 18:15]
Quote by sonmoix
hi there,

i have the same problem that snoozy07. some torrents work, some others don't work.
for example: i downloaded glee without problem, but can't download flashforward (when i try azureus
collapses and i have to close it .

i use azureus 2.5.0.4. vuze didn't work for me, so a long time ago i went back to the 2.5.0.4
version (works perfectly).

i understand what slad007 explained, so i've downloaded an alternative torrent for flashforward
directly from mininova and it works. i also understand this is my problem, not a eztv problem.
from the time being i'll search in mininova, but i would like continue downloading torrents from
eztv, so if anyone finds a solution for the 2.5.0.4 version, please shre it with us.

p.s.: i apologize if my english is not so good and hope it's understandable

don't worry about it , i thought i could speak english
[#135893] Written by: Andy747 [03/06/2010, 09:21]
hi all,

when i go to download a large file, generally a movie, sometimes the download will fail. that's fine, but
my computer will also go from having say 70 gb free, to 316 kb free. anyone got any idea what the
freak is going on?
[#137029] Written by: obasam99 [23/06/2010, 01:38]
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]