Please login to reply
[#121152] Written by: gveloz [17/10/2009, 08:09]

cheers, leftysam!!!

thumbs up for you!

=)
[#121170] Written by: evel [17/10/2009, 12:47]
Quote by slad007
hi all,

we updated the torrents now to use multiple trackers ... this means if one tracker fails now that
your client will automatically poll another tracker from the list in our torrents

seems vuze has a little problem with that and check this thread for an update

http://faq.vuze.com/?view=entry&entryid=350

some people say the update did the trick to make it work ...
other say they need to reset the settings as discussed in the thread...

you can bypass the bug by going to tools->options->connection, and unchecking
"prompt for selection when a dl with an anonymous tracker is added."

anyway it is a vuze problem as they need to follow the general bt guidelines

so if you have problems with vuze, ask the vuze people to update their client

greetings

what do i do with bittyrant that's also crashing?
thnx
[#121171] Written by: Xare [17/10/2009, 13:22]
i actually run 2 clients and neither of them are working with eztv torrents.

i have utorrent 1.7.7 and the old version of vuze.

the reason i have 2 clients is because iam a member of a private tracker that says we have to have
dht disabled. so i have 1 client for the private tracker and the other for private torrents.

after eztv made these changes i noticed the torrents were not working on my public client, but i
just tried it with my private client with dht enabled and disabled and its not working right with
utorrent either.

eztv you are blaming the torrent clients for this your wrong... you need to check your coding out.
[#121174] Written by: Xare [17/10/2009, 13:39]
i have a torrent in my utorrent now and the tracker status is cycling through saying:

invalid url, hostname not found and http error 403

its downloading tho...
[#121181] Written by: brainfryd [17/10/2009, 15:44]
current version of utorrent is 1.8.4 and is working fine with the multinetwork torrents.

this problem showed up for me after vuze pushed out a new update. the client supports 3 different
networks, so i do find it suprising it can't properly load a torrent with multiple sources. simple math in
my mind though. update to latest utorrent, no problems. updated to latest vuze, client hangs forever
when trying to open some of the .torrents. back to watching some shows!!

thanks for the heads up on this problem btw, turned a potential half day of grief into a 10 minute
download / install / post comment / move on sort of deal
[#121205] Written by: Vathrudner [17/10/2009, 19:18]
ya i've had the same problem, but with all the torrents from eztv. don't know how to fix it, but i'm
hopeing someone will soon. help.... lol
[#121249] Written by: GotBud [18/10/2009, 18:01]
yup vuze pretty much blows these days. switched to utorrent and haven't looked back...
bud.
[#121260] Written by: themadhatter311 [18/10/2009, 20:38]
so i updated to the latest version 4.2.0.8 and i am still having issues. first, it was still
freezing up when i added new torrents. i went in and turned off the prompt for anonymous tracker and
now it will add the torrents without freezing, but won't start downloading on any of them. it just
says "connection error (network not enabled for url 'http://example ')" i tried enabling public ip
(not anonymous) and restarting the client, but still nothing. any suggestions anyone? i'd rather
not have to install a different client, but i will if i can't get this to work.
[#121312] Written by: Cybertiger [19/10/2009, 17:45]
themadhatter,
i'm using an old version of azureus, and i found that by also manually adding the tracker address, it
solved the problem - try that.

hth
[#121337] Written by: shiningbrow [20/10/2009, 02:41]
thanks for the tip, but i didn't have it checked and still had the problem. vuze is a bloated inefficient torrent client. why
they had to add so much frivolous stuff to it is beyond me. it's just obnoxious to use.
[#121393] Written by: r2zv@n [20/10/2009, 23:35]
c'mon guys.....get utorrent 1.8.4 and everything will be great!!
[#121422] Written by: Ds ! [26/10/2009, 16:23]
thanks god every thing back again

i feel lost for the past days :s
[#121423] Written by: TheTranceM [26/10/2009, 16:36]
nice to have you back xd
[#121427] Written by: andeye247 [26/10/2009, 18:14]
Quote by jgb83
you could just avoid vuze. i hated it once it went to vuze anyhow. and now i get that stupid
popup
asking me for money. boo-hoo "we spent 60,000 hours writing code..." well then don't freakin' send
it out for free if you want money. see how many people use your program then. think advertising if
you want money from people who are considered pirates. and now it's stalling. f-it.

utorrent is nice, just downloaded it, seems "lite-r". gonna give it a run.

same here m8
[#122624] Written by: netbanned [12/11/2009, 10:16]
i use the bittorrent client from the bittorrent.com website. it has never failed me =)
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]