TV Packs only

Getting a lot of random issues with files lately

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » General » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#506881] Written by: jackd56 [21/01/2021, 02:11]
No idea exactly when this started happening.. it's probably been a year, but I've been at this for well over a decade so it is relatively new. I use qbittorent these days and get fairly regular issues with files after they've been downloaded. The player doesn't matter, the issue presents itself in all of the at the same point. I'm assuming it's a corrupted chunk or something but for some reason qbittorent isn't fixing it automatically. It generally presents itself when watching the show at some point everything will freeze but the clock will stop ticking. I'll have to either redownload the file or close it , open it again and skip to a few seconds later.

Is there a setting or something I can use in qbittorent to make sure it's properly verifying the files? This probably happens around 10% of the time.
[#506889] Written by: NovaKing (Administrator) [23/01/2021, 12:35]
@jackd56: please post the title of the file to check.
[#506894] Written by: jackd56 [25/01/2021, 04:45]
There isn't one file. There were tons of files. it's often fixed by redownloading, but I thought torrents were supposed to be error checking?

Usually a couple of files a week. This week it was "Family Guy S19E10 1080p WEB H264-CAKES [eztv]" but on redownload, it was okay. Id' just like them to be okay every time I download them. The first time.
[#506896] Written by: Mattimoo [25/01/2021, 06:01]
could someone from admin please pm me, id like to know how to upload show
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]