Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#207838] Written by: idigdeep [11/11/2013, 04:00]
100%
[#207853] Written by: rad65 [11/11/2013, 10:53]
Quote by idigdeep
100%

wtf does "100%" mean in regards to this episode? you really don't have to comment "thanks" on every episode you
download.
[#207857] Written by: BoonesFerry [11/11/2013, 14:25]

Quote by rad65
wtf does "100%" mean in regards to this episode?
you really don't have to comment "thanks" on every episode you download.

100% (as in perfect, no problems, good qaulity) is not dificult for us to figure out. it bothers you that
idigdeep post these, often single word, repetitive comments in batches, sometimes as many as ten in a
row. you've whined about it many times. there is nothing wrong with idigdeep saying thanks on every
torrent that he/she downloads. don't take a piss out of other members...especially the one's who
take the time to say something positive. i don't recall if you've ever had anything nice to say about
anything or anyone...you might try it sometime.

[#207860] Written by: rad65 [11/11/2013, 15:11]
hey, now that i know those are the comments that are valued, i'm more than willing to accommodate. i
was just misunderstanding the reason for having a comments section. i always used them for posting
issues with the files, or commenting on an episode's contents since i don't feel like joining a fan community
message board for every tv show i watch. i never posted "this episode is exactly what it says" comments
cos i figured they would clog up the system without providing any value.
[#207861] Written by: BoonesFerry [11/11/2013, 15:25]

the forums serve many purposes.

to show appreciation and gratitude for eztv's hard work. to comment on video quality or to ask others
if they are experiencing playback issues. to make a polite inquiry about a missing or late episode.
some enjoy sharing their thoughts about the series or the latest episode. some provide news about the
series or news about actors that appear in the series. unfortunately, some use the forums to piss and
moan, or knock other people down. some members are disrespectful towards other members and
towards eztv, and or eztv mods...in some cases, members are banned from the forums, and
other member features.

Quote by rad65
i never posted "this episode is exactly what it says" comments
cos i figured they would clog up the system without providing any value.

of course, you couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a jab at me...something you've done many
times. if a member asks "what is this?" i research to make sure the file is what the torrent title says it
is and i report back. my reply "this episode is exactly what it says" is of value to the person who asked
the question.

you sir/mam, rad65, have a long hisotry of pissing and moaning about this site, about
other people, the occasional late or missing episode, and taking jabs at me personally.
consider this your final warning.

website/forum rules: http://eztv.it/forum/6527/web-site-forum-rules/

[#208127] Written by: BoonesFerry [16/11/2013, 05:50]

:)
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]