Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#202206] Written by: Tiny_Caska [03/07/2013, 11:28]
yay! new luther!

from bbc iplayer site:

luther returns to investigate a twisted fetishist who is murdering women in a horrific echo of an
unsolved case from the 1980s. the team must put all their resources into finding the copycat killer,
whose murderous spree has only just begun.

luther's focus is divided when a reluctant schenk assigns him to another case - a malicious internet
tormentor has been found murdered in his home, with all his possessions stripped from the flat. with so
many people wanting the tormentor dead, luther needs to apply brute force to a key witness for more
information, unaware that every move he makes is being watched...

pulled in every direction, luther's patience is wearing thin and a car crash as he rushes to the second
crime scene is the last thing he needs - or so he thinks, until he sets eyes on the beautiful mary day.
could this chance encounter mean that luther might just be on the verge of finding love?

but nothing ever comes easily for john luther and other forces are at work against him, in the shape of
erin gray, now a dci in anti-corruption, and her boss, dsu stark. stark and gray will stop at nothing
to
punish those who work outside the perimeters of the law and their furtive plan involves the man who is
luther's colleague and best friend - dsu justin ripley.

======================================================
show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/778/luther/
show description, air dates, show resources, and torrent links.
======================================================
[#202212] Written by: JeanLucPicard [03/07/2013, 14:17]
great that luther is back ...
[#202217] Written by: Magicman2051 [03/07/2013, 16:18]
already doing well this season although...

SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
i'm not too sure how they expect that ia investigation to progress within the context of the
story, if only because they've already done it before and now here we are again. call me crazy but it
seems like they're trying to bring the whole thing back to square one in terms of character arcs etc.

looking forward to the next three episodes :d
[#202219] Written by: CypherUK [03/07/2013, 16:47]
so pleased this is back!
[#202227] Written by: DigitalSignalX [04/07/2013, 01:49]
amazing show, so glad to see its back. thanks for the rip.
[#202239] Written by: feather [04/07/2013, 13:33]
this file doesn't play for me in vlc nor mplayer osx extended, and i can't add it to itunes. anyone facing
this odd problem?
[#202244] Written by: BoonesFerry [04/07/2013, 15:40]

Quote by feather
this file doesn't play for me in vlc nor mplayer osx extended, and i can't add it to
itunes. anyone facing this odd problem?

sounds like a corrupt or incomplete download.
suggest delting the file and redownloading.

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]