TV Packs only

The Americans 2013 S01E08 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#197058] Written by: [21/03/2013, 05:28]
this is without a doubt my most favorite show just now. its brilliant. i cant stand waiting week
by week, so i'm going to wait until the season end and watch the remainder back on back. and yay!
fast tracked season two and another thirteen episodes
[#197066] Written by: Exitao [21/03/2013, 08:54]
i had meant to check this out a lot earlier. having waited this long, i am so happy that i can
watch a whole bunch of episodes at once.

matthew rhys is a great actor and knowing that he's a welshman acting like a russian acting like an
american is a treat. keri russell is hot and cold all at once and is pretty terrific here.

it's an interesting show on a few levels. if you like espionage, you can see them at their trade.
but they're well-developed characters too, so far, and i think this series is going to be a new
favourite.
[#197079] Written by: jukkie [21/03/2013, 16:04]
Quote by bakalite
this is without a doubt my most favorite show just now. its brilliant. i cant stand
waiting week
by week, so i'm going to wait until the season end and watch the remainder back on back. and yay!
fast tracked season two and another thirteen episodes

i had a strange feeling it might be good, so haven't watched a single episode yet, although i've
downloaded them all. once i have the whole season i'm staying in for a whole weekend to watch it,
haha.
[#197080] Written by: BoonesFerry [21/03/2013, 17:01]

same here. for a lot of the shows i watch, i prefer a marathon weekend.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]