TV Packs only

South Park S16E09 PROPER HDTV x264-EVOLVE

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#189641] Written by: farvatron [05/10/2012, 08:43]
the constant advertising for gabriel iglesias throughout this episode borderlines on f$%king ridiculous.
if i wasn't stealing this shit for free i'd be f%^king fuming at these gay c?nts.
[#189659] Written by: BoonesFerry [05/10/2012, 15:45]

umm, using the word "gay" as a derogatory term is offensive...far more than the f word.
please use a different word next time.

[#189667] Written by: wrs [05/10/2012, 18:32]
with all due respect boones...really?

lol...on the south park board...really?

btw this show is s*** now...yeah.

[#189688] Written by: BoonesFerry [06/10/2012, 01:43]

in a comedy show that's known for off color humor, fine.
in a stand-up comedy rutine, fine....you know what you're getting
in this public forum, yes, really, i do find it offensive.
fuck, shit, damnit, etc., although offensive to some, when used sparingly is ok. imo
however, imo, for example, it's not ok to use the n word in a derogatory way, or any of the other
word/slurs that are known to be offensive to a race, ethnic group, gender, sexual orientation, etc.. nor
do i think it is acceptable to poke fun at or bully a person because of their weight or appearance. in
your private cirles you may do as you wish, but in my day to day life when i encounter such behavior i
feel an obligation to stand up and say something. the word "gay" should not be used as a slam. it
shows ignorance and is disrespectful to gay people.

/end my two cents

[#189693] Written by: Reakvdm [06/10/2012, 02:54]
i agree boones!!
[#189789] Written by: wrs [08/10/2012, 10:08]
gotta stand for something - i guess.

good luck with that.
[#189829] Written by: thugluv187 [09/10/2012, 03:32]
no one can be offended unless they choose to be, if you choose to live your life being 'offended' by
a frickin word you need to get out more champ, my 5 cents worth
[#189833] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [09/10/2012, 07:05]
Quote by thugluv187
no one can be offended unless they choose to be, if you choose to live your life
being 'offended' by
a frickin word you need to get out more champ, my 5 cents worth

+1
[#190242] Written by: BoonesFerry [17/10/2012, 00:15]
Quote by thugluv187
no one can be offended unless they choose to be, if you choose to live your life
being 'offended' by a frickin word you need to get out more champ, my 5 cents worth

to a great extent i do share your view. however, for example, if a drill sergeant, kidnapper/captor, or
whoever, repeats a montra over and over and over in your face, eventually over time, you will
adopt that montra...at some point you lose the ability to exercise your own free will to 'not let it bother
you' (see brainwashing/mind-control). this is not just my opinion, it is fact, supported by endless
examples in our history. if you were a young gay person who day in and day out, over a lifetime,
heard the word "gay" used as a slur, it has a negative and cruel effect on that person's psyche. the
treatment of gay people as second class citizens desearving of disgust and ridicule is wrong! you can
choose to be ignorant if you wish, but make no mistake, this site has standards of behavior, and
anyone who uses this word, or similar words, as a slur, will be warned. further abuses may result in
temporary or permanent ban.

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]