TV Packs only

New Girl 1x01 (HDTV-LOL)

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#167309] Written by: Dolphine [20/09/2011, 22:04]
new girl is an american single-camera sitcom set to premiere on fox on september 20, 2011, where it
will air on tuesday nights at 9/8 central.

the show will star zooey deschanel as jessica "jess" day, a well-liked, bubbly, and adorable woman in
her late 20s who is trying to get over her surprise breakup with her model boyfriend. she eventually
finds a new place to stay when she moves in with three single guys: nick, a bartender; schmidt, a
professional and modern-day casanova; and coach, a former athlete turned trainer. rounding out this
unlikely bunch is jessica's street-smart model friend cece. together, this group of friends try to help
jess learn a lot about love, life and mostly about herself, while at the same time learn a lot about
themselves.

source: wikipedia

[#167315] Written by: Plux2010 [23/09/2011, 07:03]
i like zooey deschanel but the whole learning alot about life and themselves pitch sounds very...
blech... and the group setup does not sound at all 'unlikely' to me. a bunch of models, a casanova
and a bartender could very plausibly live together if you ask me. so i expect extremely little, but
i will still give it a go to see if its any good.
[#167676] Written by: ambersinsane [26/09/2011, 23:52]
i loved the first episode of this show, my housemate and i watched it in hysterics! can't wait to see more of
jess' crazy antics and see how the storyline comes along :d
[#167792] Written by: luodannc [28/09/2011, 01:31]
where is the 2nd episode??? why hasn't it updated yet??
[#168283] Written by: ALovingMan4You [03/10/2011, 14:57]
ok as to where can you find episode 2, here is a link to it.

http://dl.btjunkie.org/torrent/new-girl-s01e02-hdtv-xvid-lol/3952a3d5e615e97c218002b9702366421769b8091e11/download.torrent

or
http://btjunkie.org/torrent/new-girl-s01e02-hdtv-xvid-lol/3952a3d5e615e97c218002b9702366421769b8091e11

or you can just do a search on http://btjunkie.org

simply put, depending on your outlook, this is actually one of the best television comedies ever, or
at least has the potential to become so.

now, this show is wacky, yet smart, witty. you get the feel of both realistic, independent film
style characters as well as the normal comedic style acting associated with half hour comedies, just
in a far more effective manner even though wayans jr. coach character needs to be toned down a
little. so the acting is far above average in this show. this has the potential to be one of the
best half hour comedies ever produced for television as it resorts to all levels of humor,
intelligence, and the human condition as well it enters into the depths of insanity since one can
only call zoey's character, well insane to a degree, but perhaps not as much as we think. she is
really more of a innocent, and not as insane as portrayed or perhaps yet, as she comes across. the
show dips into insanity at an innocent level. i was pleased to hear the network has already ordered
a full 24 episodes after only one airing of the show. i find most half hour comedies lame, but this
is well written, a bit insane, but intelligent humor and television that can potentiality surpass
the greats such as frasier and friends, although friends was very lame at times it was well written.
it leads one to ask, " come on! can anyone really be like that? ", and the answer is yes if knew the
people i have known in life. i look forward to at least a couple 2 or three years of the show but
see zoey moving on to bigger and better things at some point in the not so far future which is sad,
but also gives the show a chance to grow, and leave its mark in the annals of televisions comedy
classics.
[#175694] Written by: meenaz [02/02/2012, 16:51]
this show is amazing! its full of comedy but at the same time the story is still there and the people are still
there! i love it and cant wait for the rest of the episodes to come out. i saw till episode 11 and till now cant
wait for whats coming next...
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]