TV Packs only

RSS Status

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Admin's Corner » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#167296] Written by: GregiBoy [20/09/2011, 18:09]
still no rss feeds showing up at this end...

it's been weeks.
[#167313] Written by: tfeserver [23/09/2011, 06:36]
yup, looks like ezrss.it is hard to access right now.

[#167319] Written by: mvreisjr [23/09/2011, 07:43]
ezrss.it is up, but is lacking updated feeds.
[#167351] Written by: sasha81 [23/09/2011, 13:12]
thanks tfeserver, the error is now resolved. i've also found where to filter on quality automatically in my
client so that's all sorted too
[#167355] Written by: quantised [23/09/2011, 14:13]
rss feed still doesnt work... any eta??
[#167357] Written by: GEORGzer [23/09/2011, 15:10]
the feed is back, wuhu!

thank you so much!!!
[#167424] Written by: Russtyisme [24/09/2011, 03:33]
yup back up but doesn't have any of the new episodes that have aired - think i'll stick with showrss. i like
being able to just add a show from the site and it updates the feed automatically - no need to add a
separate feed to vuze.
[#167428] Written by: tfeserver [24/09/2011, 04:02]
[#167442] Written by: radioactiv [24/09/2011, 06:03]
big love to the team!
i really appreciate your work an preparations for the new season you did the last weeks!

thumbs up!
[#168254] Written by: questioner [03/10/2011, 07:49]
i really love the eztv.plain.info feed, but why does it sometimes require authorization (like right
now?). is there some user/pass combo i should know about? thanks for all your hard work either way!
[#168426] Written by: pffft [08/10/2011, 03:38]
while there are currently problems with the rss feed, surely our diligent and overworked nova king
will have them remedied in time.

in the meantime i do the following, an it works just fine for items i've on my rss feed:
when the desired program turns red on the utorrent rss feed, indicating no connection to the tracker,
i've a list of other trackers, so i simply add them to the existing rss tracker(s).
simply right click on the (red) program being d/loaded and add the additional trackers to those listed.
once the program is begun to d/load, i then delete the trackers from the program being d/loaded,
which are
inactive or no connection was made to the torrent.
works for me!
[#168429] Written by: tfeserver [08/10/2011, 04:01]
sorry @questioner, i thought nobody will use eztv.ptain.info when ezrss.it went back online.
i put it back online :x
[#168555] Written by: Arneh [10/10/2011, 04:46]
hi there everyone.. i am trying to make an rss feed to my lcd screen on my keyboard.
all i want it to do is show the latest episode that is released. is there any way to make that
happen as it stand with rss on eztv right now.
i have tryd this with "aftonbladet.se" and all you had to do was add rss.xml at the end and you
would get this info.
tryd this in every way possible with eztv but have not gotten a connection.

any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

kinda nice to now have to open internet just to check if anything new comes out.

sense its my first post i just have to say. this is the most fucking awesome site at the moment.
great work nova
[#168564] Written by: NovaKing (Administrator) [10/10/2011, 06:54]
Quote by arneh
hi there everyone.. i am trying to make an rss feed to my lcd screen on my keyboard.
all i want it to do is show the latest episode that is released. is there any way to make that
happen as it stand with rss on eztv right now.
i have tryd this with "aftonbladet.se" and all you had to do was add rss.xml at the end and you
would get this info.
tryd this in every way possible with eztv but have not gotten a connection.

any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

kinda nice to now have to open internet just to check if anything new comes out.

sense its my first post i just have to say. this is the most fucking awesome site at the moment.
great work nova

http://ezrss.it/feed/ ? unsure why you will require rss.xml.
[#168577] Written by: Arneh [10/10/2011, 08:45]
still dosent work.. all it says is "invalid rss."
wich is wierd. sense i still can add this address to bookmark and it works there.
do not know why it wont find it on the lcd screen. and with the info invalid rss its kinda hard to
find the cause.

edit: if you seach for xml and rss on google it says you need it to get a live stream. but sense im
not that good with programming and so on that was all i understood.
but it would explain why you need .xml at end.. why it says rss.xml is most likly they made it that
name.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]