Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#157263] Written by: juergendurden [14/04/2011, 06:50]
okay, i gave this another shot, and so, in all seriousness:

do! not! download!

avoid! at! all! costs!

[#157347] Written by: itadaku [16/04/2011, 07:12]
this show is damn funny, imagine if you would a tv version of american pie that's actually funny
with a likeable cast. if you like the humour in clerks you'll definitely like this. its clearly
targeted at a gen-x/y audience and the haters who are shitting all over this show were most likely
alive when elvis was still thin.
if you don't like this show you're most probably a socially inept 45 year old gimp living at home or a
desperate narcissistic who licks the rim of the of yuppie trash arseholes just desperate for
acceptance from equally pathetic peers.

[#157386] Written by: Imperor [16/04/2011, 10:51]
i don't agree at all! i love clerks and the whole view askew production but this is just horrid! a
show about stupid and embarrassing nerds is nothing new and not good! mumbling, stumbling idiots who
can't talk to girls and who can't tell left from right... if that's your cup a tea go right ahead.
if you want stoner humour with a bit more brains try bored to death.

if you like this show you're most probably a socially inept 22 year old gimp living at home or a
desperate narcissistic fool who still licks the rim of the "jock" trash arseholes just desperate for
acceptance from equally pathetic dorks who never left high school mentally! ;-)
[#157763] Written by: brooza [19/04/2011, 15:27]
didn't mind the first episode, so will give this one a try.

not much on that i watch over the summer so need to lower my standards a bit...
[#176242] Written by: bugcollector [11/02/2012, 15:56]
yeah, it's incredibly goofy and the characters are losers. it's also very funny. the writing and
riffing are top notch... it's not aiming to be intellectual stimulation, just funny stuff. i'll
take this over 'the king of queens' or 'three and a half men' any day. the characters may be
stupid, but these fellas are sharp as tacks. good, good stuff.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]