Your chance to get involved!

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Admin's Corner » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#171822] Written by: Bogs Jacinto [23/11/2011, 20:06]

all,

forgive me as i was only introduced to torrent downloading by a co worker yesterday and i just want to
express my sincere gratitude to the people behind this site. it has given me the chance to see some of
the tv shows that aren't shown in my country, as well as some of the episodes i have missed. i'm not
really sure if this is the right thread to post this, but i want to take this opportunity to give my biggest
thanks to you!

sincerely,

bogs
[#171846] Written by: happyandy [24/11/2011, 03:08]
unsure where to post this post have noticed shows are being listed as airing when really they are on
break. ie the secret circle new episodes are back in january. check imdb and also some spoiler
sites will let you know that.
[#171859] Written by: Zertop [24/11/2011, 07:50]
hey all

i would love to get involved by posting all of these shows whenever they come out:

the x factor (us)
mythbusters
top gear
community
modern family

thanks
zertop
[#171860] Written by: Zertop [24/11/2011, 07:52]
hey

you have to try eztv's co site and utorrent

www.ezrss.it and utorrent.com

you get the rss of ezrss and setup auto downloader in utorrent!!
[#172327] Written by: blargh [02/12/2011, 19:35]
hi,

i apologise if this idea has been said before (searched, didn't find it).

it would be cool if the site could generate a feed from [my page], i.e a feed from tracked shows.
that way if i add a new show to my list of tracked programs it would automatically update. a few
security issues aside that shouldn't be to hard, right?

and for added bonus once an episode from the tracked shows is consumed it could be marked as
watch, though i don't know how you would implement that one.

in any case thanks for this awesome site!!
[#172485] Written by: quicksticks [05/12/2011, 13:14]
hey all,i'm new here yet i love the way that everyone is included in the decision making process,it
makes for a family type atmosphere. so i noticed your looking for a graphics designer,which, i don't
claim to be but i really can draw well so if the opportunity still exists i wouldn't mind trying my
hand at it,as long as someone can give me a push in the right direction.oh and yes i can seed higher
than 10mbts,so let me know how to go about it all,(as you can tell i'm not to computer savvy),but i
do keep going till i get it.well thanks and let me know." nitro " nick
[#172808] Written by: sucina [10/12/2011, 16:54]
american horror story why was not on site
[#173267] Written by: leech007 [18/12/2011, 19:06]
i think the site is the best torrent site on the net it is fast and user frieldly and easy to use and has a big
show list to search from keep up the good work.
dont try to fix what is not broken.
remove dead file links.
[#173427] Written by: polalor [20/12/2011, 23:04]
if it's not broke don't fix it. when i was a graphic design major (4 years) one thing that my
professor mfa boston, would go ballistic over is.. "it's too busy... do it again, and again, until
it's crisp, clean, and can be taken in all at once. you have that."

i'd like to see an expansion on tv news. for example: when a show is on hiatus. or another example:
i've searched everywhere for news about a number of shows and found this site that lists cancelled
shows. http://www.ismyshowcancelled.com/news/ none of the shows i'm interested in have been
cancelled but apparently haven't aired in quite a while, e.g., white collar. it's christmas week and
the regular shows "scheduled" do not appear.

so if folks in the know would let us know; not cancelled, preempted would be great. example: looked
up abc schedule for desperate housewives, and this week a movie was in it's slot. don't know about
last week but my wife is getting desperate because it's the last season. how does one write "a brief
giggle under one's breath?" if you know what i mean.

we all need to appreciate eztv. i'm practically housebound, on disability, and haven't had
television, much less cable for over two years now.

thank you eztv; life would really be quite poor without you. your website lists author's who
contribute. people ought to know; it's not some wizard in a tower doing it all alone, never mind anon.
[#173537] Written by: The True Swede [23/12/2011, 12:27]
can i be of any help in any way? sinc lennart
[#173548] Written by: game603 [24/12/2011, 03:41]
why is the "shows today" section showing shows that are on a break????
[#173844] Written by: DogStar2000 [31/12/2011, 13:20]
is the changes still happening and is there any news on an eta?
[#173993] Written by: magicisgosu [04/01/2012, 22:59]
any1 know when the new ep of revenage will be out!!!
[#174075] Written by: idontgiveadub [06/01/2012, 23:10]
i agree with "polalor" i was taught same way. the layout is fine, minimal is good.
just update that logo, nice and sharp and get some ratings happening.

can u get all the series ratings from imdb? then just let us add our ratings. so its like a mix.. i
dunno im pretty baked this might be a shit idea.

anyway

much love and respect for eztv

peace!
[#174227] Written by: Williamcomartin [09/01/2012, 13:46]
i think a nice addition to this site would be able to make the "my page" list of shows available as an rss to
make the regular expressions in utorrent not needed. or for example its quite complicated to make regular
expressions work with freenas's rss torrent downloader.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]