eztv.tf | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only
 
💬

Request: Chumbak S01 Episode 9-16

Join the conversation
🏠 Forum » General » Request: Chumbak S01 Episode 9-16
Posted at 02/10/2026, 17:43
#601266
So one 1st Oct the rest of the 8 episodes aired on Netflix but still no upload has been made for Chumbak Episode 9 to Epiosde 16 on EZTV.
Posted at 03/10/2026, 00:15
#601273
9, 10, and 11 in search OR here:
https://extto.com/chumbak-2026-s01e09-e16-ep-09-16-true-web-dl-1080p-avc-tam-tel-hin-dd-5-1-192kbps-3-5gb-esub-
22712784/
Posted at 03/10/2026, 04:35
#601277
Here's a shortened link for the one above. It has 9-16:
https://tinyurl.com/yent56mm
Posted at 03/10/2026, 07:32
#601280
✎ Quote by rickndeb

Here's a shortened link for the one above. It has 9-16:

https://tinyurl.com/yent56mm


Thank you, but why is EZTV is lagging behind? Last month too it happened I wanted to download "Grand
Tour 2026" Season 1, but I had to use other websites to download it. EZTV had been a reliable source
for TV Shows Torrent but lately they are not reliable I don't know why.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | upload Upload | DMCA: [email protected]