Personal commentary about this season: the 1st mission is exactly the same as the 1st one on the new
season of the US Traitors. A preview showed other same ones as well. Was hoping for something
different but given I've only ever seen the US version, I don't know if this how it works. Would make
sense, so that they don't have to make new sets for each type. I'm just watching it to see Mr. Grant's
chaos anyways 😂
And they both picked 2 traitors and have 2 to be chosen as the 3rd.
Also, they actually say the cast is taken away for the night, where as in the US version, they make it
seem like they stay at the castle. It's known they don't, but it's an odd difference between how it's
presented on air.
season of the US Traitors. A preview showed other same ones as well. Was hoping for something
different but given I've only ever seen the US version, I don't know if this how it works. Would make
sense, so that they don't have to make new sets for each type. I'm just watching it to see Mr. Grant's
chaos anyways 😂
And they both picked 2 traitors and have 2 to be chosen as the 3rd.
Also, they actually say the cast is taken away for the night, where as in the US version, they make it
seem like they stay at the castle. It's known they don't, but it's an odd difference between how it's
presented on air.
