eztv.tf | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only
 
💬

prowlarr

Join the conversation
🏠 Forum » General » prowlarr
Posted at 01/10/2026, 22:07
#601246
Is there a way I can connect prowlarr to EZTV to search for old episodes?
Posted at 01/10/2026, 23:02
#601247
I'm afraid that even if you were successful in setting that up; a grip of those torrents are probably
long dead☠️
Posted at 02/10/2026, 03:16
#601251
✎ Quote by msgbram

Is there a way I can connect prowlarr to EZTV to search for old episodes?

Wondering the same
Posted at 02/10/2026, 03:51
#601252
why does it say in the forum 2 replies yet when I am in the thread there are none?
Posted at 02/10/2026, 03:52
#601253
does anyone have any working prowlarr settings they want to share?
Posted at 02/10/2026, 12:01
#601255
✎ Quote by msgbram

does anyone have any working prowlarr settings they want to share?

https://wiki.servarr.com/prowlarr/settings
👍
Posted at 02/10/2026, 13:47
#601256
:blank:
Posted at 02/10/2026, 13:48
#601257
@zaydacordo Thank you but this is not what I need... I don't have a source to dl from...
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | upload Upload | DMCA: [email protected]